An overview scene of my wooden sphere-bot design (forest version) with new animations. I exported it as FBX format from Blender and imported it back into Blender as a test to see how the animations look. Almost perfect, there are only a few small stutters in the animation, which is not as noticeable with mechanical objects as it is with organic objects.
I also tested this scene on Sketchfab, it works, but the fps are terribly low.
No wonder, with 2320 individual objects to animate for each frame.
I tried the rigged version with all the parts parented to the armature bones, but the result was even worse!
I'm going to try something else to get it to work at more than 25 fps, but I'm not sure if it will work :)